Marks and Spencer are able to supply most items apart from green socks. M&S uniforms are of exactly the same quality as those found in M&S high street stores.
Items can be ordered on-line and delivered to home for a small charge. Returns will be free of charge. There are often free delivery offers during the Summer term, which we will inform you about via the weekly newsletter.
The link to access our uniform is
Your School Uniform : Marks & Spencer (mandsyourschooluniform.com) - then please click on the link (top left) for "Uniform by School", and we can be found under the "Hampshire and West Sussex" link by clicking on the Harlands logo.
Please ensure that all items brought to school, including clothing, school bags, water-bottles, lunchboxes and glasses cases, are labelled with the child's name.
- green cotton rich cardigan with embroidered Harlands logo OR green cotton rich V-neck pullover with embroidered Harlands logo
- white cotton short sleeved polo shirt with embroidered Harlands logo (NB. plain polo shirts can be worn under jumpers/cardigans. However, a polo shirt with logo will be required when jumpers/cardigans are likely to be removed)
- grey pleated skirt, grey pinafore OR grey trousers, grey shorts
- plain grey, black or white socks OR black or grey tights (NB. socks or tights must be worn to school at all times, even in warm weather)
- plain black waterproof trainers - these allow much greater flexibility for the children as outdoor activities are regularly included as part of lessons
Summer variation (optional)
- Green and white gingham or striped dress
PE KIT - to be worn to school on designated PE days for each year group
- white round neck t-shirt with embroidered Harlands logo
- green cotton shorts
- green round neck sweatshirt with embroidered Harlands logo
- plain black elasticated leg jogging trousers
- trainers (plimsolls may be worn for indoor sessions)
Key Stage 2 only
- green football socks
- football boots (these are more suitable when conditions are wet underfoot, and especially for cross-country)
- Jewellery should not be worn, with the exception of one pair of small stud ear-rings, which should not be worn to school on PE days as soon as this is possible
- Watches are the responsibility of the child
- The wearing of elaborate hair accessories is not encouraged
OPTIONAL OUTDOOR WEAR
- green reversible waterproof fleece lined jacket - strongly recommended as an additional layer for the winter months, given the need for greater class ventilation
- green cap with embroidered Harlands logo
- small green backpack with Harlands logo
- green bookbag with printed Harlands logo
- green PE bag with printed Harlands logo
- A limited supply of secondhand uniform is available from a cabinet in the school Office area (for a small donation). If you cannot find something suitable, please ask a member of the Office team as we may be able to find an appropriate item from the (larger) store held by the PTA.
- Harlands PTA organise regular second-hand uniform sales from time to time, and information is published on the school newsletter.
- Special sales are organised to coincide with events for the new Reception intake in the summer term.